Culebra.NET by Luis Quinones is a 2D|3D Multi Object Behavior library written in C# (Wrapper around Culebra Java library) focused on hybrid system interactions with custom Visualization, Data, and performance features. It contains a collection of objects and behaviors for creating dynamic multi agent interactions.
The Culebra grasshopper plugin was rewritten to implement a slew of new behaviors through the use CulebraData.dll which is a wrapper around the Culebra Java Library.
Culebra contains the following features:
Behaviors – Components controlling system behavior
- Flocking Behavior – Flockers Behavior Type Class Implements Flock Behavior Interface.
- Wandering Behavior – Wanderer Behavior Type Class Implements Wander Behavior Interface, the base Wander behavior is from Craig Reynolds and Daniel Shiffman.
- Noise Behavior – Improved Perlin Noise Behavior Type Class Implements Noise Behavior Interface.
- Tracking Behavior – Path, Shape and multiShape Tracker Behavior Type Class Implements Tracking Behavior Interface.
- Mesh Crawler – Mesh Crawler Behavior Class.
- Forces – Attract, Repel and other force methods inside the controller class.
- Mesh Color Behavior Influence
Engines- Single, Multi Object and Zombie Engine
Display – Components controlling the visual output and resolution, new Graphics/Geometry modes.
Self Org – Components which control self organizing of curve networks.
Spawn Types – Components controlling the spawning methods.