FabTools by Florian Frank is a set of Clusters, that enhances the ability of Grasshopper. The Tools are for fabrication purposes in Grasshopper and improve your workflow and accelerate your scripting tasks.
- Bake objects with different attributes.
- Create: 3D text, text dots, engrave text, point clouds, aligned dimension, angular dimension, diameter dimension, dimensional chains, leader, hatches.
- Reference: All types of geometries and read their attributes. Read the Rhino groups to a datatree structure in Grasshopper, or load counted geometry to a datatree structure as well.
- UserData: Read / Write custom user data to all sorts of geometries. This is great for semantics and building information modelling (BIM).
- Unroll surfaces and breps
- Create, Delete, Move layouts.
- Preview geometries in Grasshopper with advanced settings.
- Capture Rhino viewports to different image file formats.
- Lots of other useful tools.