LunchBox by Nathan Miller is a plug-in for Grasshopper for exploring mathematical shapes, paneling, structures, and workflow.
Available components include….
- Data: Components for dataset management, XML, and JSON formats
- Machine Learning: LunchBoxML components for regression, clustering, and neural networks.
- Generate: Components for cool generative geometry.
- Math: Create parametric surfaces and forms such as the Mobius, Klein, or 3D Supershape
- Panels: Create paneling systems such as quad grids, diamonds, or triangles.
- Structure: Create wire structures such as diagrids or space trusses.
- Utility: Geometry utiltiies, sorters, R-tree searches
- Workflow: Read and write Excel files, layer management, and automate baking and saving.